Custom Rug Pad offers the right size rug pad for any rug size. Since a rug pad should be slightly smaller than the rug, custom rug pad offers the right fit. Custom Rug Pad considers the actual size of the rug and then is cut to be approximately one inch less on all sides based on the actual rug size. Durahold Rug Pads offers custom rug pads to allow the edges of your rug to relax to the floor and to keep the rug pad hidden.
How to Order a Custom Rug Pad
We offer Durahold Rug Pads in various shapes and sizes to fit any area rug. We are happy to custom cut your rug pad so you don't have to - Just follow the simple instructions below to receive the proper size rug pad for your rug.
On the Product Detail page, we offer you the following 3 Cutting Options:
- Select Option 1 - You will receive the pad the exact size as ordered.
- Select Option 2 - If your rug size is the exact size as the pad selected but you want it trimmed slightly less for a proper fit.
- Select Option 3 - If you want the rug pad Custom Cut select the appropriate box as follows:
- Box 1: Provide us with the exact Rug dimensions and we will trim your pad accordingly, slightly smaller.
- Box 2: Provide us with the final dimensions you want your rug pad to be.
If you have any other instructions you may want to leave us concerning you order, you may do so during checkout in the "Other Instructions" box.
How to Measure your Rug for a Custom Cut Rug Pad
- Measure WIDTH of rug - With a tape measure, extend it across the width of your rug and include on binding along the edge, if there is any.
- Measure LENGTH of rug - With the tape measure, extend it from one end to the other of the rug. If your rug contains fringe, or tassles, do not include these in the measurement.
- Record these measurements under the custom cut option in Box 1 as WIDTH x LENGTH. We will then trim your pad slightly less on each side for a proper fit.